AMIT Master Course on Early Childhood Caries
What are the focused topics?
- Behavioral Management
- Caries Management
- Pulp Treatment
What is the format?
- A quiz format will follow each plenary presentation
- We will have 3 breakout rooms discussing case studies
- Participants will be pre-grouped to enable networking with people from different countries
- An online examination will take place in the 3 breakout rooms during the last session
What are the learning objectives?
- You will receive updated guidelines in the treatment of ECC
- To enhance your knowledge in adequate caries treatment related to individual situations
- To obtain information about innovative procedures in pulp treatment in primary dentition
- To gain experience in different methods of behavioral management
Participants will be able to differentiate when to use restorations and when to use crowns
What will you take home?
- A Master Course certificate
- A certificate if you have passed the examination
- Each participant will receive the PPT slides of the speakers after the Master Course