- Create an alliance between clinicians and oral health product industry, in order to elevate standards and deliver high quality dental materials with long term success for MIH affected teeth
- Facilitate communication and application of research findings to industry partners; and provide leadership, strategy, advocacy and support
- Manufacture restorative materials and preventive products specifically designed and indicated for patients affected with MIH
- Utilize and seek benefit from the meetings and workshops as a networking medium, to initiate and facilitate the relationship between the profession and dental industry
- Establish association between leading clinicians, researchers and industry leaders to formulate strategy in diagnosis, prevention and management of teeth affected with MIH
We take great pleasure in inviting you to participate in AMIT 2024 as a sponsor where you will reach and interact with a live worldwide audience. Discover the exhibition and speak directly with participants and organization/company representatives, where you can explore displayed material and information.
Sponsorship levels are available in the prospectus.
For more information:
GTGL Global Events Ltd.