AMIT Master Course on Dental Traumatology
What are the focused topics?
- Dental Trauma Management & Treatment
- Dental Trauma Management of Pulp Regeneration
- Dental Trauma Management of Aesthetic Rehabilitation
- Dental Trauma Management of Luxation
- Dental Trauma Surgical Management
- Dental Trauma Management: The Orthodontic Solution
What is the format?
- We will have 3 breakout rooms discussing case studies
- A quiz format will follow each session
- Participants will be pre-grouped to enable networking with people from different countries
- An online examination will take place in the 3 breakout rooms during the last session
What are the learning objectives?
- You will receive updated guidelines in the treatment of Dental Trauma
- To enhance your knowledge in adequate dental trauma treatment related to individual situations
- To obtain information about innovative procedures in pulp treatment of traumatized teeth
- To gain experience in different methods of emergency management and treatment
- Participants will receive directives regarding the right prognoses for traumatized teeth
What will you take home?
- A Master Course certificate
- A certificate if you have passed the examination
Seats are limited for the Master Course and will be dealt with on a first come, first served basis.
Register to avoid disappointment.