Attention to all submitters:
The submission for poster presentations only has been extended until 21 March 2024.
All poster presentations will be presented with a short 5-minute oral presentation next to each poster.
All abstracts will be forwarded for peer review to the Scientific Review Committee.
It is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for inclusion in the program.
Author/s who submit an abstract for presentations but fail to register by 21 March, 2024 will not be included in the program.
Extended Deadline for Poster Presentation Submission: 21 March, 2024
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
- To correct/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- The abstract text should be up to 300-word limit (with title, author names and affiliation details excluded).
- Abstracts should have the conventional layout: Background/Aim, Method, Results and Conclusion
- A presenting author should not exceed submitting 2 abstracts
- Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the above deadline