Attention to all submitters:
The accepted abstracts will be for Oral and Poster Presentation.
All abstracts will be forwarded for peer review to the Scientific Review Committee.
It is a prerequisite that the presenting author register for inclusion in the program.
Authors who submit an abstract but fail to register by 30 June, 2021 will be removed from the program.
Deadline for Submission: 15 April, 2021
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
- To correct/change an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- Modification of abstracts will not be possible later than the above deadline.
- The abstract text should be up to 300-word limit (with title, author names and affiliation details excluded).
- Abstracts should have the conventional layout: Background/Aim, Method, Results and Conclusion
- A presenting author should not exceed submitting 2 abstracts