- Create an alliance between clinicians and oral health product industry, in order to elevate standards and deliver high quality dental materials with long term success for MIH affected teeth
- Facilitate communication and application of research findings to industry partners; and provide leadership, strategy, advocacy and support
- Manufacture restorative materials and preventive products specifically designed and indicated for patients affected with MIH
- Utilize and seek benefit from the meetings and workshops as a networking medium, to initiate and facilitate the relationship between the profession and dental industry
- Establish association between leading clinicians, researchers and industry leaders to formulate strategy in diagnosis, prevention and management of teeth affected with MIH
Take this unique opportunity to join AMIT 2021 and to effectively reach hundreds of the world’s leading international professionals.
A full range of sponsorship options has been created to allow each company the opportunity to showcase their organization as it best suits their needs and budget and to have full access to all networking benefits.
For more information:
ISAS International Seminars